In a world of ever increasing environmental controls, thermoplastic powder coating offers so much more than standard paint finishes.
- · Long-term corrosion protection to metal items
- · No VOCs, plasticisers, TGIC or halogens
- · No cracking, peeling or chipping
- · Excellent coverage of edges and welds
- · Superior resistance to salt, sea, sand and sun
- · Good grip and warm feel
- · Sound and electrical insulation properties
- · Very low smoke and burning
- · Food and water contact approvals
Used on fencing, street furniture & lamp posts, hand rails & furniture for the disabled, offshore, sub sea and marine, pipes, tanks and fittings, construction and wirework such as racking & grills.